Sunday 21 December 2014

Twelfth night

We did the same thing for this play that we had done for the tempest. We sat as a group and went through the lines. We had been told that the scene should very physical and full of energy so we thought of ways to do this. we decided that we would be climbing over the set and doing things behind a board (after the school theme was set) which helped a lot with us being able to come out from behind and gave us something to use and not have us just standing on stage looking like we didnt know what to do next. 

Although we didnt start to block we did begin to generate ideas that could help us with making the scene more comical. We brought up the idea of using wayer pistols to fire at Malvolio and he would look up as if it was rain. 

I decided for my character in this scene i needed to make my voice a lot softer to differentiate my roles more as well as using my costume to give the visual element. 

No comments:

Post a Comment